REGISTRATIONS NOW OPEN. Go to http://www.dcconferences.com.au/snapshots2018/
Events - Rehabilitation Medicine Society of Australia and New Zealand
The RMSANZ and its members hold events throughout Australia and New Zealand. Some of the listed events may only be open to members of the RMSANZ, whilst others may be open to all interested parties. In addition, a list of some of the external conferences taking place in 2018, which might be of interest for members, is available here.
Annual Scientific Meetings
RMSANZ ANNUAL SCIENTIFIC MEETNG 2018: The 3rd ASM of the RMSANZ will be held in Auckland, New Zealand in November 2018, combined with AOCPRM. More details ...
Other Upcoming Events
- 22 May 2018: NSW/ACT Branch CPD Evening: "Medical Cannabis - The Practicalities" in the Paradise Room, The Dunkirk Hotel, 205 Harris Street, Pyrmont. The invited dinner speaker is Professor Richard Chye. All details HERE. Register now using the attached credit card slip or buy your ticket to attend by finding 22 May on the Register for an Event - BOOKING Calendar below.
- 3 June 2018: Musculoskeletal Examination Technique Revision - Workshop #2 for Trainees. Seminar Room, Sacred Heart Hospital, 170 Darlinghurst Road, Darlinghurst, NSW 2010. Registrations are open for this one-day workshop run by Dr Clive Sun on behalf of the RMSANZ's Pain Special Interest Group. All details HERE. Buy your ticket to attend by finding 3 June on the Register for an Event - BOOKING Calendar below.
- 7-11 June 2018: 5th Annual Examination Preparation Intensive Course in Rehabilitation Medicine: St Vincent's Clinic, Sydney. Visit the website: https://dcconferences.eventsair.com/osce2018/cs and submit an expression of interest:https://dcconferences.eventsair.com/osce2018/eoi.
- 5 July: Spasticity Dinner in Sydney: (By invitation only) For clinicians involved in Spasticity management of adolescents / young adults - bridging the gap between Paediatric and Adult Rehabilitation. Contact Dr Elizabeth Thompson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 27-29 July: Neuroimaging Weekend in Thredbo: Registrations are open for this residential conference being run by the RMSANZ Neurorehab Special Interest Group and the NSW/ACT Branch. Cost to attend the conference is A$299 per person, with discount available for registrars. All details and program HERE. Buy your ticket to attend by finding 27 July on the Register for an Event - BOOKING Calendar below. N.B. Accommodation in Thredbo needs to be booked and paid for separately.