The Society and its members regularly hold events throughout Australia and New Zealand. Some of the listed events may only be open to members of the RMSANZ, whilst others may be open to all interested parties. Please contact us with information about your event so that we can add it to our calendar.
ANZSOM Annual Scientific Meeting (Virtual ASM)
Thursday 19 November - Sunday 22 November
The Australian and New Zealand Society for Occupational Medicine (ANZSOM), in conjunction with AFOEM as our Scientific Program Partner, is pleased to announce that registrations for our ASM are now open!
This year we are bringing the ASM to you virtually, with the theme ‘Exploring the new normal in workplace health’. The ASM will take place across four days – Thursday 19th to Sunday 22nd November.
We hope you can join us for this amazing event featuring:
- Keynote address by Professor Brett Sutton, Victoria’s Chief Health Officer
- Three morning sessions dedicated to COVID-19 (looking back and looking forward)
- A special presentation by BeyondBlue CEO, Georgie Harman, on the mental health impacts of COVID-19
- First time ever virtual worksite visits
- Inaugural ANZSOM Journal Club
For more information and to register, visit the ANZSOM website – https://www.anzsom.org.au/annual-scientific-meeting/asm-2020