Rehabilitation Consultant Position
Dubbo Private Hospital
Dubbo Private Hospital is seeking a dedicated Rehabilitation Consultant to grow the inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services.
Dubbo Private is a 52 bed Acute Hospital offering a comprehensive range of rehabilitation, medical, and surgical services. The hospital offers on-site consulting rooms, radiology and pathology services. As part of the Healthe Care group, we have the benefit of working in a large organisation supporting rehabilitation services at multiple sites.
Rehabilitation is a major focus incorporating a modern purpose-built gymnasium and a very experienced multi-disciplinary team including a resident medical cover.
As a rehabilitation consultant at Dubbo Private you will:
- provide appropriate direction of medical care and consultation for rehabilitation patients across the hospital, including inpatient, day patients and clinics where required
- Liaise with relevant specialists, allied health and nursing staff
- Review inpatients suitability for a rehabilitation program according to the guidelines
- participate in case conferences, family conferences, and liaise with acute teams in emergency situations.
- To actively participate in service development and teaching
- Be an active member of the Medical Advisory Committee, the peak body of the hospital.
Dubbo Private will work with you on building you private practice. Services that the hospital can provide you if needed:
- Private practice consulting space
- Administrative support
- Marketing for your services including website presence, profiling with GPs and VMOs
- networking with the public sector and services
- promotion of outpatient services as they develop
- education evenings for GPs to generate referrals
- Current Registration with AHPRA and AFRM
- Australian residency not requiring sponsorship or supervision
- Experience in the private sector providing rehabilitation services
Enquiries would be welcomed by Gail Priest, Chief Executive Officer/ Director of Clinical Services, on 6841 8852 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.