Classified Advertisements and Job Vacancies
- Rehabilitation Physician - Brisbane. Busy Brisbane multidisciplinary clinic seeking a recently qualified rehab physician. Flexible working arrangements with inpatient and outpatient work available. Applicants will be kept in strict confidence. Pay rates significantly above public award rates with no on call. Please contact Miriam on email@example.com to express your interest.
- Rehabilitation Specialist (Spinal): The Canterbury District Health Board (NZ) is seeking applications from persons with FAFRM (RACP) qualification (or FRACP equivalent) to join the Burwood Spinal Unit (BSU) team. The BSU provides acute and rehabilitative services to people with spinal injuries and other spinal disorders. It covers a catchment area from lower North Island to all of the South Island and is one of two spinal units in New Zealand. Duties include participation in acute out of hours roster, ward duties, outpatients, outreach clinics, consults at Christchurch Hospital and teaching. Participation in research activities will also be available and encouraged. The spinal service is part of a wider adult rehabilitation service provided on the Burwood campus. A close relationship and some cover and support to the general and neurological rehabilitation services within this cluster will be required at times. More details HERE.
Apply online, or to find out more information, please contact Raj Singhal, Clinical Director Burwood Spinal Unit on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or Phone: 64 3 383 6850
Rehabilitation Physician - Gold Coast - EXPRESSIONS OF INTERESTRehabilitation Physician sought for small private hospital on the Gold Coast. Lovely working environment with other specialists, G.P., and senior allied health team. Full support provided - would suit someone who’s recently finished their specialist training or a more senior consultant. The Rehab Specialist must have excellent bedside manner and be a good fit with the team. Position is initially part-time with potential to increase in 2020. Please phone Dr Dionne Litton - 0403.008.185.
- Private Practice in Sydney: For Rehabilitation Physicians (FAFRM) who are interested in undertaking part-time private practice work. This is an excellent opportunity for Fellows who may be new to private practice. Hours are flexible and can be arranged to fit around other commitments. You will be fully supported with administrative support and mentoring to develop your private practice. If you are interested, please email your CV to email@example.com
Job Ref: 694603 - TMO Rehabilitation Medicine Registrar
• Southern Adelaide Local Health Network, Flinders Medical Centre
• Indicative Total Remuneration: $92,558 - $150,604 - Temp F/T (up to 2/2/2020) - MDP2
The Department of Rehabilitation Medicine provides high quality medical services to patients of Flinders
Medical Centre, and is responsible for the education of medical students and Trainee Medical Officers, aswell as the conduct of research. Working as part of the multidisciplinary academic and clinical team, you will provide a high quality clinical service under the direction of the Head, Department of Rehabilitation Medicine. For more information, job will be live on the site 11 June 2019 click here
Advertise here by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org