Classified Advertisements and Job Vacancies
Private Practice in Sydney: For Rehabilitation Physicians (FAFRM) who are interested in undertaking part-time private practice work. This is an excellent opportunity for Fellows who may be new to private practice. Hours are flexible and can be arranged to fit around other commitments. You will be fully supported with administrative support and mentoring to develop your private practice.
If you are interested, please email your CV to email@example.com
- 23003 Part-time Rehabilitation Physician Part time Rehabilitation Physicians with Peninsula Health, Frankston VIC. 2 x Permanent Part -Time positions (0.4 FTE = 28 hours & 0.5 FTE = 35 hours) working in our inpatient and community ambulatory services. To apply the reference number is 23003. Submit with your current resume and covering letter for consideration. For further information contact Kym Scorah (03) 9784 8699 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rehabilitation Physician in New Zealand - Join Proactive Rehab in New Zealand in a newly created Rehabilitation Physician role, providing clinical leadership through a multidisciplinary team. Utilise your clinical expertise to deliver a values-based approach to rehabilitation to a range of patients. For more information and to apply follow this link.
- Training in Pain Medicine. Two full time fixed term training positions, based at the Barbara Walker Centre for Pain Management (Melbourne, Vic.) are available for 12 months commencing February 2019 and finishing January 2020. 6-month and 12-month posts will be considered. The position requires working in the outpatient multidisciplinary Pain Centre 5 days (Mon-Fri) per week with no after-hours requirements. The team includes 6 pain medicine specialists (2 with dual qualifications in Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine, 3 with qualifications in anaesthesia and Pain Medicine, 1 GP with Pain Medicine qualification), physiotherapists, psychologists, a clinical nurse consultant, and a psychiatrist and adequate exposure to addiction medicine. There is some liaison work with the inpatient service involving acute pain management and palliative care. The role facilitates the development of skills in interdisciplinary care of patients with complex pain conditions. There is exposure to procedural work and cognitive behavioural therapy.
- Senior Resident Medical Officer for brand new sub-acute rehabilitation facility in Australia. Further information here.
- Rehabilitation Registrar / Rehabilitation Medicine Advanced Trainee full time position at St Vincent's Private Hospital in Darlinghurst (3 days) and the Mater Hospital in North Sydney (2 days) in New South Wales. Commences 26 July 2018 through to the start of the medical year 2019. This is a STP funded position that is ideal for a trainee at any stage of training, who wishes to get a varied Rehabilitation experience tailored to your specific training level. Successful applicant will work closely with a number of senior Rehabilitation Physicians and get exposure to a varied casemix through consults, stroke unit, home and ambulatory rehabilitation, and inpatients. This position offers extensive teaching and learning opportunities through one-on-one clinical teaching, Rehabilitation Registrar teaching at St Vincent's Public Hospital and other formal and informal education sessions offered across the campuses. Apply before 20 July 2018. To apply please send a letter of application and your curriculum vitae to: Dr Shari Parker, Chair of Rehabilitation Medicine, St Vincent's Private Hospital [Email:email@example.com ] Phone 02 8382 9393
Advertise here by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org