Classified Advertisements and Job Vacancies
- Senior Staff Specialist or Staff Specialist in Cairns: Permanent full time position. Remuneration value up to $412 210 p.a. or Remuneration value up to $376 957 p.a. A range of Older Persons Health and Rehabilitation Services are provided to the Cairns and Hinterland Hospital and Health Service. The position reports to the Clinical Director, Older Persons Sub-Acute and Rehabilitation and is responsible to the relevant Medical Superintendant for the provision of Specialist Rehabilitation input to inpatients. Further information: https://www.health.qld.gov.au/employment/work-for-us/dept-of-health/pre-employment/vaccinations/providing-evidence
Enquiries: Dr Edward Strivens 07 4226 6197 Job Ad Reference: CA286071 Application Kit: https://smartjobs.qld.gov.au/jobs/QLD-CA286071 Closing Date: Wednesday, 3 October 2018
- Private Practice in Sydney: For Rehabilitation Physicians (FAFRM) who are interested in undertaking part-time private practice work. This is an excellent opportunity for Fellows who may be new to private practice. Hours are flexible and can be arranged to fit around other commitments. You will be fully supported with administrative support and mentoring to develop your private practice. If you are interested, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rehabilitation Physician in New Zealand - Join Proactive Rehab in New Zealand in a newly created Rehabilitation Physician role, providing clinical leadership through a multidisciplinary team. Utilise your clinical expertise to deliver a values-based approach to rehabilitation to a range of patients. For more information and to apply follow this link.
- Training in Pain Medicine. Two full time fixed term training positions, based at the Barbara Walker Centre for Pain Management (Melbourne, Vic.) are available for 12 months commencing February 2019 and finishing January 2020. 6-month and 12-month posts will be considered. The position requires working in the outpatient multidisciplinary Pain Centre 5 days (Mon-Fri) per week with no after-hours requirements. The team includes 6 pain medicine specialists (2 with dual qualifications in Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine, 3 with qualifications in anaesthesia and Pain Medicine, 1 GP with Pain Medicine qualification), physiotherapists, psychologists, a clinical nurse consultant, and a psychiatrist and adequate exposure to addiction medicine. There is some liaison work with the inpatient service involving acute pain management and palliative care. The role facilitates the development of skills in interdisciplinary care of patients with complex pain conditions. There is exposure to procedural work and cognitive behavioural therapy.
- Senior Resident Medical Officer for brand new sub-acute rehabilitation facility in Australia. Further information here.
Advertise here by sending an email to email@example.com